Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 3


What am amazing day! We are at La Fortuna, we ministered to a family, where the wife was prophesied over and released healing upon her. The Lord gave her hope and the promise of realizing her dreams. Her grandson came and he is blind in one eye and you can feel how self-conscious he is about that because he has a cloud over the eye ( he is 12). I went into the car to look for shaving cream and food coloring but I didn't have it. So I sat with him and drew a bird and asked him to draw it. He said no, that he can't draw birds, and I said, yes you can, watch. I showed him step by step how to do, and he did. This child was amazed at what he was able to do. Then The Lord spoke to him through me and told him that he should know, that he can do, and he can be, whatever he wants, because God loves him and he was born with an important purpose. I can honestly say that child will and that family will never forget our visit.

The Team: Paula, Kerry, Sandra, Me, Whitney, & Erin
We visited a school in a very underprivileged town but they did not allow us in, note: this is good, they don't know who we are. I can tell you this, if The Lord blesses me with coming again, we have the number of the director of the school so we may plan on visiting and working with the children.

Whitney is planning on changing the name of her center from creative arts to expressive arts! Awesome!

My pastor, Kerry was walking the gardens and met the pool man of the hotel we are staying, they started talking and he and his church are hungry for revival! He invited us to his church. They waited for us for an hour and a half, this was an amazing experience.

Our Prophetic artist for the evening
Coming soon a video documentary of the entire trip!

Kerry, Erin, and Rebecca gave the word, mostly Kerry. I translated. The congregation was prophesied over, healing was released, and we witnessed two healed. ( There was only two who had pain when they first walked into the church) We released the joy of God upon them and did the fire tunnel so that we may impart all of our gifts to them. They went through it a few times, their pastor went through saying, "more, more, more"

They blessed us with prophesying over us at the end.

I was on fire! I never in my life dreamt of having such an experience, I thank my God for opening His arms and receiving me with love, I thank my Father in Heaven for hearing my cries for serving Him, for using me as His instrument.... one of my greatest privileges, is serving our great God!

The House of Healing is partnering with Whitney for realizing the center for restoring the rescued girls and at risk children.

Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment